The diseases listed here are some of the most important transboundary animal diseases that affect swine. Some of these are zoonotic.
Influenza in Swine
- ISU FluView – Influenza A Virus test results, metadata, and sequences from the Iowa State University, Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
- Optimal Use of Vaccines for Control of Influenza A Virus in Swine
- Influenza Vaccine Selection for Pigs – Producer Brochure
- A Review of Optimal Use of Diagnostics and Vaccines for Control of IAV-S – Veterinary Handout
- Decision Tree for Selection of IAV-S Vaccine Strategy