Page 2 of 57
By the end of this web module, you should be able to:
- Identify the mechanisms for managing and securing resources at the local level during a response.
- Describe the roles of Emergency Operations Centers (EOCs) at the local and state level.
- List several sources of resources for a state-level response.
- Describe how a State requests federal assistance in a response.
- Describe coordination of a federal response at the national, regional and incident levels.
- Describe the 4 types of FEMA Mission Assignments (MA), the state/federal cost share for each and the types of MAs which may be made to APHIS Animal Care.
- Define credentialing and resource typing.
- Describe a Pets Coordination Unit, its missions and how it can be used to support animal issues.